About to tie the knot?
Wondering if you (or your beau) are truly ready for a lifetime commitment?
Should You Marry Him? Is a little book with a lot of sage advice from
This book will help you:
- assess the quality of your love relationship
- learn why minimizing the importance of sex can be fatal to your relationship
- consider commonly overlooked lifestyle issues that can derail your marriage
- understand why the “Kid decision” is so crucial
- recognize why hurting each other can be healing
- identify why making changes for your relationship may not be healthiest option in the long run
- answer the one critical question you must ask yourself before you say yes
Divided neatly into the 10 key subjects each bride-to-be needs to consider, this book really packs a wallop for it’s small (67 page) size. Rodman provides multiple real-life examples of common marriage issues, how they can be fixed, and how they can be avoided altogether.
If you are considering marriage but have a few lingering doubts, you might want to pick up a copy of this book- but be prepared to take a good look deep down inside and sweat it out as you answer it’s difficult questions before you take the plunge.
Rating: 3.5 stars
I received a free copy of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review.
About the Author:
You can learn more by visiting her website at: http://www.abbyrodman.com
And by following her on social media at:
If you’d like to purchase a copy of this book from Amazon.com, Buy HERE
Intersections Match – Abby Rodman Interview: http://intersectionsmatch.com/abby-rodman/
Black Coffee, Brown Cow review: http://blackcoffeebrowncow.blogspot.com/2014/04/book-review-should-you-marry-him-by.html