Thank you for your interest in Epic Book Quest! We pride ourselves in offering free, quality book reviews for authors and publishers, and marketing those reviews across merchant sites and social media networks.
Before sending your request, please take note of the following:
- We do NOT provide free marketing for your books, and will NOT inform our followers of current discounts and offers on your book(s).
- ****DO NOT ABUSE OUR SERVICES BY SUBSCRIBING OUR EMAIL TO YOUR NEWSLETTERS.**** This will result in being permanently blacklisted from the site and emails will be reported as spam. We have enough emails to go through on a daily basis without having to sort through hundreds of author newsletters that we did not subscribe to, so please be respectful of the services we provide.
- We do NOT purchase books for review, so please no soliciting.
- Our reviews are based on honest opinions and considerations, we DO NOT PROVIDE STARRED REVIEWS BY REQUEST. If we feel your book is deserving of a four or five star review, it will receive one.
- We DO NOT review digital copies or eBooks (see below for more information on the formats we do accept.)
Below is a brief overview of our requirements for submitting a book for review, please look them over carefully before sending us your request.
What kind of books do you review?
We review most genres of books, with the following exceptions – Any requests submitted with the following genres and/or content will be declined outright:
- Paranormal / Paranormal Romance
- Werewolf / Zombies
- Themes that include witchcraft
- New Age
- Atheistic themes / books that mock religion
- Inter-faith / Anti-Christian (please note that I am a Christian and will not review books of other faiths)
- Erotica, pornographic, or excessively explicit content
- Fantasy / SciFi
No agendas please, political or otherwise. Controversial books will NOT be reviewed.
If you’re not sure where your book fits in exactly, just email an inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
What formats do you accept?
We DO NOT accept eBooks / digital copies.
We currently only accept physical copies of books at this time. Any physical format of a book will be accepted, including ARC / galley, and finished copies in either paperback or hardcover.
What You Can Expect:
Reviews consist of a brief overview of the book’s storyline followed by our thoughts on the book, and typically run 250 – 300 words. Also included is a brief author bio, when available, and a rating out of five stars.
Reviews are posted on the following sites:
and are also posted to our twitter and facebook accounts.
If you have any questions, feel free to email us or leave a message below.
Expedited Book Reviews (7-day)
Need your book reviewed in a hurry? We now offer an expedited review service via PayPal for a small fee of $25 USD. With this option, we will read and review the book within seven days of payment. For more information or to request this service, please email email@example.com
In the best interest of both parties, please make sure your book meets our submission guidelines as mentioned above before submitting your request. Thank you!
How do I submit a book for review?
- Ensure your book meets our submission guidelines as mentioned above.
- Send any inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include the title, author, and a basic synopsis of the book.
- Standard turnaround for reviews is 8-10 weeks.
- Please note that books cannot be returned.